Some Of Amanda’s Ideas
- A leaders job is to change people’s behaviours; to create an environment in which they can be the best they can be, and to help them believe in themselves.
- Joy is the new competitive advantage – it improves performance, sales, engagement, customer service and creates a positive culture
- Believing in yourself is a better predictor of success than any level of skill.
- Business is all about feelings.
- The most important thing in life is how you feel about yourself. It affects everything else!
- People are 80% emotional and 20% rational – facts and figures won’t change their behaviour. Telling them a story that touches their hearts will.
- People follow a leader who makes them feel good about themselves.
- The number one thing people want in life is recognition and acknowledgement. Remember this in every role you hold – especially if you are a leader. Authentically making people feel special is a great way to be brilliant at your job!
- The story you tell yourself is what determines the success in your life. Listen to yourself – a story can always be changed!